I'm Maggie, a life enthusiast and curious explorer.
During my years traveling the world, I've had the honor to study and experience the power and the depth of many transformational healing modalities.
They have forged my fascination with and reverence for the body's innate intelligence, setting me upon a course to catalyze my personal well-being as well as those of my clients.
- As a Physical Therapist, I've discovered techniques that inspire integrity, alignment, and postural awareness.
- As a Massage Therapist, I've learned the foundational elements of self-care, and the power of touch to heal and nourish on both physical and emotional levels.
- As a Life Coach, I've integrated principles that foster the pursuit of a lifestyle based on personal integrity, freedom, joy, and being the person we dream to be every day.
- As a Gyrotonic® & Gyrokinesis® Instructor, I've connected to a methodology that provides access to a greater range of motion as well as body awareness principles that can translate across many facets of life.
Over the last 12 years, I have woven these practices together to design a unique health-promotion system that has helped me to flourish. It is an approach to well-being that guides my work with clients, who find that it enhances their ability to live their life with greater freedom, awareness, creativity, and joy.
My Qualifications :
- Master’s in Biokinesiology & Physical Therapy (University of Southern California)
- BS of Exercise Science/Kinesiology (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Soma Institute for Clinical Massage Therapy
- 500-Hour Yoga and Yoga Therapy Teacher Training
- Certified Circle of Life health and wellness coach
- The National Personal Training Institute
- Orthopedic/Clinical Massage with James Waslaski
- Gyrotonic® & Gyrokinesis® Instructor
- Lymph Drainage Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Myofascial Release Massage
- Body reading and using fascial/structural integration techniques
- Scar Tissue Release Therapy